Friday, August 26, 2011

About myself

Hello, first i would like to say thank you for taking your time to look at my page...
 I am Evealushion; I come from a large family of eight, spanning 20 years from eldest to youngest which I am. I’m an only parent of 2 beautiful children, my daughter is three and my son is one.  I devote all my time to enriching their lives with a fun, and loving atmosphere. They are my universe. My heart has never felt such an incredibly amazing feeling of love, and sense of protection, its infectious, the love that emits from my soul. Everything else in my life has been and is inferior compared to the contentment and PRIDE they bestow upon me every day.
 Okay, okay i know u get it, i love my children, theirs’ so many other wonderful words to use to describe it though. 
I love design all aspects of it, it flows through my veins.

 I can remember drawing my first blueprint as if it were yesterday; i was in 6th grade, and my father sat next to me at the kitchen table, helping me measure out the spaces. A few months later following the New Year, there was an accident at work, he never came home. We were going to have family night at the movies, I was 12.

 I love rocks all different kinds, i don’t know what it is about them but i like to collect them. You can never, not ever find the same rock twice; maybe that’s why i love them so much. In sorts it’s like people, you will never find another you, and nor will there ever be another you, fascinating. We are all individually perfect with all of the flaws and blemishes we have.

I strive to make every day better than the previous one...and in the cases when i feel down and just don’t want to face another day, as an only parent in all its trials and tribulations, i still get out of bed, draw the curtains, make the beds, and find something extra fun to do that day, even if it’s going for a walk with chalk in hand to draw the same flower after flower on the asphalt. Simple is fun, and it offers plenty of giggles to cheer those lonely thought out of my head.

                The important aspect in life is to not count your blessing by things u own or things u don’t have, but to embrace what u do have, and to realize at the end of the day the material matter we surround ourselves with doesn’t really matter, it’s the people we surround ourselves with! Though sometimes we can’t always decide who is going to be in the circle of our lives...    :)

As far as GOD goes, I believe there is a superior being, my daughter says “God is a girl and a boy because there are both here on earth”, again she is 3, very insightful.

               

1 comment:

leave a comment